Book Club 2013
Welcome to all new and returning students and parents to Scholastic Book Club 2013.
Twice a term, students receive brochures from which they can order books. Each order accrues rewards that teachers and the library can redeem for items from which the whole school benefits. The usual value of our school's order per issue is $500-$1000, entitling the school to around $100-$200 worth of books.
How to order:
1. Fill out the order form on the back of each catalogue including name and class, cut it out, and place in an envelope with payment.
2. Deposit order envelopes into the box near the front office by the due date.
1. Credit card online at http://www.scholastic.com.au/ : fill in receipt number details on the bottom of the order form.
2. Cheque: make out to Scholastic Australia.
3. Cash: not preferred but accepted; please secure coins well.
Only one payment for total of all orders is needed, even if children are in different classes.
Book orders can take up to two weeks from the due date to arrive and will be given to individual teachers to hand out. Orders can be held at the front office if it is a gift or too large for your child to handle - put a note and contact number in with the order.
Thank you for supporting Book Club!
Julie Kneeshaw (6282 7014)
Patty Swank (6290 0174)
Parents and Book Club Co-ordinators